Asra and Farhan - RSVP and Booking for Canadian Guests
November 2018 | Grand palladium kantenah resort & spa
All-inclusive luxury resort located in Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- Asra and Farhan have held a block of seats and room for various travel packages from Canadian gateways. Please note these seats are limited - to confirm at the discounted group block rate, please book as soon as possible.
- Travel must be booked using this form to confirm group status, amenities, VIP check-in, extra benefits, transfers, and placement in the same area as group - please note Grand Palladium is a very large resort complex; only bookings made using this form will receive rooms in the same area.
- Please fill out one Booking Request and Authorization Form per room to be booked by 5pm on August 1st
- Any questions can be directed to Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject 'Asra and Farhan'
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the visa and/or passport requirements for Mexico?
All Canadian citizens need a valid passport to enter Mexico. Canadian citizens without a valid passport will not be allowed entry into Mexico and will be returned to Canada. In order to avoid delays and misunderstandings, we strongly recommend that you travel with a passport valid for six months after your arrival date.
Canadians travelling on regular Canadian passports do not require visas to enter Mexico if the purpose of their trip is tourism and the stay does not exceed 180 days (a fee is applicable if entering by land. For those travelling by air the fee is included in the price of the plane ticket).
However, all Canadians entering Mexico either by plane or land should have a tourist card filled out and have it stamped at their first port of entry. When entering by land, you will have to go to the immigration booth located at the border crossing. When entering by plane and transiting through Mexico City, your tourist card should be stamped in Mexico City before boarding towards your final destination.
Is there transportation being provided between the airport and the resort?
- Yes - shared roundtrip airport transfers are included for those who are booking with the group rate through Shaadi Destinations.
What time is check-in and check-out at Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa?
- Check-in time is at 3pm and check-out time is at 12pm. Reservations made through Shaadi Destinations will be given priority on early check-in times as we will make requests directly with resort management. Early check-in is not guaranteed, but the resort will do their best.
- Guests are welcome to stay on property all day the day of check-in and check-out. Bags will be stored with your butler staff when you don't have access to your room.
Are kids welcome?
We chose Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa because of the endless list of activities that will turn us all to children - so children are encouraged! Grand Palladium provides non-stop entertainment for the kids!